Thursday 15 July 2010

Return to leth bridge

Arrived in Vancouver at yard in Delta and found out that there was no load back to Lethbridge so Al took me to the local hotel only to be told that it was full.My boss then sent me to a posh hotel in twassenen.I stayed there over night and called in the morning only to be told that i would have to stay another night, so back to the sauna, hey ho its a dirty job and someone has to do it. Al picked me up the following day and brought along a picnic as he thought i would be hungry, what a star. I drove half way back as i had to go to class that day at work for the orientation course.
Thurs 15 July. Last day in class room and passed all tests. I was allocated my truck and a job down to california hooray, only to find out the truck was in the garage for a service, boo. So tmrw morning im going back to yard to load up my gear and hopfully get away midday.

No comments:

Post a Comment