Monday 21 June 2010

ARRIVED IN CANADA

had a good flight out didnt seem to long, even though the tv's were not working. i brought a sunday mait and read it cover to cover. breezed through imigration and aquired my work permit. I met Hans the imigration rep who took me to the hotel in lethbridge where i settled down and found the footie channel on the tv.

tues 22 june
Hans picked me up this morning with another driver from Belgium and his wife who are going to drive team. We first went to change my licence to a canadian one,then to social security to obtain a s.s number. We went next to the medical centre for a medical and drugs test.finally we went to H&R and me the boss.He seemed ok and gave a run down of the job. tmrw ihave a highway code test and must pass to be able to drive.
Went walmart and got some prvisions and a plug for my laptop as the bat went flat.im cooking chile now for tea so im going to eat that and watch footie,do some revision the bed, tomorrow we go for a test drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment